Litcharts Complete Collection (Literature, Poetry, Lessons, Shake...

seeders: 4
leechers: 2
updated:
Added by Gummybear in Other

ᕦ( ▨̅ ͜▨̅ )ᕥ SPECIAL DEAL - OFFER ᕦ( ▨̅ ͜▨̅ )ᕥ
strongly advises you to use Nord while downloading torrents.
Nord is the safest on the market, and the fastest as well.
No IP Log is saved using Nord, avoid other providers and choose the safest one.
Click here and buy Nord it's on rebates today!
We were able to verify your IP: 18.206.194.161, country: United States and you are near by: Ashburn.
If we can do that, others can too, protect your privacy with Nord.
is trying the best for you!

Description

This is a collection of Litcharts PDFs as of Dec. 2019. It includes:
- Literature Guides
- Poetry Guides
- Shakepseare Translations
- Literary Terms
Specifically, it includes:
12 Years a Slave1776198455 Miles to the Gas PumpThe 57 BusA&PAbou Ben AdhemAbsalom and AchitophelThe Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time IndianAbsurd Person SingularAn Abundance of KatherinesThe Adventure of the Speckled BandAdventures of Huckleberry FinnThe Adventures of Tom SawyerThe AeneidAfter Apple-PickingAgamemnonThe Age of InnocenceAlcestisThe AlchemistAlias GraceAlice's Adventures in WonderlandAll American BoysAll For LoveAll My SonsAll Quiet on the Western FrontAll Summer in a DayAll The King's MenAll the Light We Cannot SeeAll the Pretty HorsesAll's Well that Ends WellAlways RunningAmerica Is in the HeartAn American ChildhoodThe American DreamAmerican GodsAn American MarriageAmerican PsychoThe American ScholarAmerican SniperAmericanahAmusing Ourselves to DeathAnd Then There Were NoneAnd the Mountains EchoedAngela’s AshesAngels in AmericaAnimal FarmAnita and MeAnna KareninaAnnabel LeeAnthemAnthem for Doomed YouthAntigoneAntony and CleopatraApologyAn Apology for PoetryArabyArcadiaAreopagiticaAristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the UniverseArms and the ManAround the World in Eighty DaysArtThe Art of Racing in the RainThe Art of TravelThe Art of WarAn Artist of the Floating WorldAn Arundel TombAs I Lay DyingAs You Like ItAs imperceptibly as griefAn Astrologer’s DayAt the ’Cadian BallAtonementAttackAugust: Osage CountyThe Autobiography of Benjamin FranklinThe Autobiography of Malcolm XAutobiography of an Ex-Colored ManThe AwakeningBabylon RevisitedThe BacchaeBalzac and the Little Chinese SeamstressBarn BurningBarracoonBartleby, the ScrivenerThe Bean TreesThe Bear Came Over the MountainBeartownThe Beautiful and DamnedBecause I could not stop for Death —BecomingBecoming NicoleBefore I FallBehind the Beautiful ForeversBehold the DreamersBelfast ConfettiThe Bell JarBelovedBenito CerenoBeowulfBereniceBest SellerThe BetBetween Shades of GrayBetween the World and MeThe Bhagavad GitaThe Big SleepBig Two-Hearted RiverBilly BuddBilly Lynn’s Long Halftime WalkThe BirdsBirdsongThe Birthday PartyThe BirthmarkBlack BoyBlack DiggersBlack Like MeBlack Skin, White MasksBleak HouseBless Me, UltimaThe Blind SideBlinkBlissBlood BrothersBlood MeridianBlood WeddingBloodchildThe Bloody ChamberThe Blue HotelThe Bluest EyeBoesman and LenaThe Book ThiefThe Book of Unknown AmericansBorn a CrimeThe Boy Who Harnessed the WindThe Boy in the Striped PajamasThe Boys in the BoatBrain on Fire: My Month of MadnessBrave New WorldBreakfast of ChampionsBreaking NightBreath, Eyes, MemoryBrick LaneThe Bride Comes to Yellow SkyBrideshead RevisitedThe Bridge of San Luis ReyA Brief History of Seven KillingsA Brief History of TimeThe Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar WaoBright starBrighton RockBrokeback MountainThe BrookBrooklynThe Brothers KaramazovBrown Girl DreamingThe Browning VersionBud, Not BuddyThe Buddha of SuburbiaBullet in the BrainBurial RitesBuried ChildThe Buried GiantBury My Heart at Wounded KneeBy the Waters of BabylonCaged BirdThe Caged SkylarkCakeThe Californian’s TaleCall Me By Your NameThe Call of the WildCandideCannery RowThe Canterbury TalesThe Canterville GhostCaptain Corelli’s MandolinCarmillaThe Castle of OtrantoCat in the RainCat on a Hot Tin RoofCatch-22The Catcher in the RyeCatching FireCathedralCat’s CradleCat’s EyeThe Caucasian Chalk CircleThe Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras CountyCelia, a SlaveThe Cellist of SarajevoCeremonyThe Charge of the Light BrigadeCharlotte’s WebChasing Lincoln’s KillerThe Cherry OrchardChike’s School DaysA Child Called ItChildhood’s EndChildren of Blood and BoneThe Children of MenChinese CinderellaThe Chocolate WarThe ChosenA Christmas CarolChronicle of a Death ForetoldThe ChrysalidsThe ChrysanthemumsThe CircleThe City & The CityCity of ThievesCivil DisobedienceCivilization and Its DiscontentsA Clean, Well-Lighted PlaceClimbing My GrandfatherA Clockwork OrangeClybourne ParkCold MountainThe Color PurpleThe Color of WaterColumbineThe Comedy of ErrorsCommon SenseThe Communist ManifestoA Complicated KindnessComposed upon Westminster BridgeA Confederacy of DuncesThe Cop and the AnthemThe CoquetteCoralineCoriolanusThe Count of Monte CristoThe Country WifeCousin KateCrime and PunishmentCritoCross-CountryCrossing the BarThe CrossoverCrow CountryThe CrucibleCry, the Beloved CountryThe Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-TimeCymbelineCyrano De BergeracDaisy MillerDark They Were, and Golden EyedThe Darkling ThrushDarkness at NoonThe Daughters of the Late ColonelDavid CopperfieldA Day’s WaitThe DeadDead Men’s PathDead Poets SocietyDeadly, UnnaDear MartinDeath and the King’s HorsemanDeath and the MaidenDeath in VeniceThe Death of Ivan IlyichDeath of a SalesmanDeath, be not proudDemocracy in AmericaThe Demon LoverThe Destruction of SennacheribThe DestructorsThe Devil and Tom WalkerThe Devil in the White CityThe Devil’s HighwayThe Devoted FriendThe Dew BreakerThe Diary of Anne FrankThe Diary of a MadmanDiary of a Wimpy KidA Different MirrorDisgraceThe DispossessedThe Distance Between UsDivergentThe Diving Bell and the ButterflyDo Androids Dream of Electric SheepDo Not Go Gentle Into That Good NightDoctor FaustusA Doll's HouseThe Doll’s HouseDon QuixoteDoubt: A ParableDover BeachDown and Out in Paris and LondonDr. Heidegger’s ExperimentDr. Jekyll and Mr. HydeDraculaA Dream Within a DreamThe Drover’s WifeDrownThe Drowned WorldThe DrunkardDry SeptemberThe Duchess of MalfiThe Duck and the KangarooDulce et Decorum EstDuneDésirée’s BabyEast of EdenEaster, 1916Eden RockEducatedEducating RitaEdward IIEichmann in JerusalemEleanor and ParkElectraThe Elephant VanishesEmmaThe Emperor JonesEnder’s GameEnduring LoveThe EnemyAn Enemy of the PeopleThe English PatientThe Enormous RadioEnrique’s JourneyEnuma ElishThe Eolian HarpThe Epic of GilgameshEquusEscape from Camp 14Esperanza RisingEthan FromeThe Ethics of AmbiguityThe EumenidesEuthyphroEvans Tries an O-LevelEvelineEvery Man in His HumourEveryday UseEverymanEverything I Never Told YouEverything That Rises Must ConvergeEverything, EverythingEvictedExistentialism Is a HumanismExit WestExperienceExposureExtremely Loud and Incredibly CloseFahrenheit 451A Family SupperFar From the Madding CrowdA Farewell to ArmsFarewell to ManzanarThe Farming of BonesFast Food NationFasting, FeastingFathers and SonsThe Fault in Our StarsFaustFear and Loathing in Las VegasFeedThe Fellowship of the RingThe Female PersuasionThe Feminine MystiqueFencesFever 1793Fifth BusinessThe Fifth ChildFight ClubThe Fire Next TimeFire and IceFirst ConfessionFirst They Killed My FatherFish in a TreeThe Fisherman and His SoulThe Five People You Meet in HeavenFlatlandThe FleaFlowering JudasFlowers for AlgernonThe FlyFly Away PeterFollow the Rabbit-Proof FenceFools CrowFor Whom the Bell TollsFounding BrothersFrankensteinFreakonomicsThe Freedom Writers DiaryThe French Lieutenant’s WomanFriday Night LightsFriendshipFrindleFun HomeThe Fun They HadFuneral Blues (Stop all the clocks)Funny BoyFunny in FarsiFutilityFuture Home of the Living GodGang Leader for a DayThe Garden PartyThe Garden of LoveThe GardenerGates of FireGathering BlueA Gentleman in MoscowThe Ghost MapGhostsThe Gift of the MagiThe Gilded Six BitsGiovanni’s RoomGirlThe Girl Who Drank the MoonGirl in TranslationGirl, InterruptedThe GiverThe Glass CastleThe Glass MenagerieGo Set a WatchmanGo Tell It on the MountainThe Go-BetweenGoblin MarketGod Sees the Truth But WaitsThe God of Small ThingsGod's GrandeurThe GodfatherGoing After CacciatoGoing PlacesThe Golden AgeThe Golden CompassThe Golden NotebookThe GoldfinchGone GirlGood Country PeopleThe Good EarthA Good Man is Hard to FindGood to GreatThe Good-MorrowA Grain of WheatThe Grapes of WrathThe Grass is SingingGreasy LakeThe Great DivorceGreat ExpectationsThe Great GatsbyThe Green MileGrendelThe Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie SocietyGuests of the NationThe GuideGulliver's TravelsGuns, Germs, and SteelHag-SeedThe Hairy ApeHalf Broke HorsesHalf of a Yellow SunHalf the SkyThe Half-Skinned SteerHamletThe Handmaid’s TaleThe Happiest RefugeeHappy EndingsThe Happy PrinceHard TimesHaroun and the Sea of StoriesHarrison BergeronHarry Potter and the Chamber of SecretsHarry Potter and the Deathly HallowsHarry Potter and the Goblet of FireHarry Potter and the Half-Blood PrinceHarry Potter and the Order of the PhoenixHarry Potter and the Prisoner of AzkabanHarry Potter and the Sorcerer’s StoneHarvestHatchetThe Hate U GiveA Haunted HouseThe Haunting of Hill HouseHawk RoostingHayavadanaHeart of DarknessA Heartbreaking Work of Staggering GeniusHedda GablerThe HelpHenry IV Part 1Henry IV Part 2Henry VHeroesHidden FiguresThe Hiding PlaceHillbilly ElegyHills Like White ElephantsHippolytusHiroshimaHistoryThe History BoysA History of the World in Six GlassesThe Hitchhiker’s Guide to the GalaxyThe HobbitHolesThe Hollow MenHomage to CataloniaHomegoingA Hope in the UnseenHope is the thing with feathersA Horse and Two GoatsA Horseman in the SkyThe Hot ZoneHotel on the Corner of Bitter and SweetThe Hound of the BaskervillesA House for Mr BiswasThe House of MirthThe House of the ScorpionThe House on Mango StreetHousekeepingHow Does It Feel to Be a ProblemHow I Learned to DriveHow Much Land Does a Man NeedHow do I love thee (Sonnet 43)How it Feels to be Colored MeHow the Other Half LivesHow to Read Literature Like a ProfessorHowards EndA Hunger ArtistThe Hunger GamesHunger of MemoryThe Hungry TideHunters in the SnowHuswiferyI Am LegendI Am MalalaI Am Not Your Perfect Mexican DaughterI Am the MessengerI Have No Mouth, and I Must ScreamI Hear America SingingI Know Why the Caged Bird SingsI Stand Here IroningI Wandered Lonely as a Cloud (Daffodils)I felt a Funeral, in my BrainI for IsobelI heard a Fly buzz - when I died -I, RobotI, TooAn Ideal HusbandThe IdiotIf Beale Street Could TalkIf I StayIf We Must DieThe IliadImagined CommunitiesThe Immortal Life of Henrietta LacksThe Imp of the PerverseThe Importance of Being EarnestIn Another CountryIn Cold BloodIn Flanders FieldsIn Mrs Tilscher’s ClassIn Search of RespectIn a Station of the MetroIn the Lake of the WoodsIn the Penal ColonyIn the Skin of a LionIn the Time of the ButterfliesIncidents in the Life of a Slave GirlIndian CampIndian HorseInfernoInfinite JestInherit the WindThe Inheritance of LossAn Inspector CallsThe InterlopersInterpreter of MaladiesIntimate ApparelInto Thin AirInto the Beautiful NorthInto the WildThe Invention of WingsInvictusInvisible CitiesInvisible ManThe Invisible ManIshmaelThe Island of Dr. MoreauItI’ll Give You the SunI’m Nobody! Who are youI’m the King of the CastleJabberwockyJane EyreJasper JonesThe Jilting of Granny WeatherallJoe Turner’s Come and GoneJonathan Livingston SeagullJourney’s EndThe Joy Luck ClubJude the ObscureJulius CaesarThe JungleA Jury of Her PeersJust MercyKabuliwalaKafka on the ShoreKanthapuraKeeping it from HaroldThe Killer AngelsThe KillersKillers of the Flower MoonKindredKing LearKing Leopold’s GhostThe Kite RunnerKubla KhanLa Belle Dame sans MerciLab GirlLady Audley’s SecretLady LazarusLady MacbethLady Windermere’s FanThe Lady With the DogThe Lady or the TigerThe LambLamb to the SlaughterLaminex and MirrorsThe LandladyThe Laramie ProjectThe Last LeafThe Last LectureThe Last LessonThe Last Night of the WorldThe Last of the MohicansLe Morte d’ArthurThe LeaversThe Left Hand of DarknessLeft to TellThe Legend of Sleepy HollowLes MiserablesA Lesson Before DyingLet the Great World SpinLetter from Birmingham JailLetters from YorkshireLetters to Alice on First Reading Jane AustenThe Libation BearersLies My Teacher Told MeThe LieutenantLife After LifeLife as We Knew ItLife in the Iron MillsLife is a DreamThe Life of GalileoThe Life of Lazarillo de TormesThe Life of Olaudah EquianoLife of PiLight in AugustLike Water for ChocolateLike a House on FireLike a Winding SheetLincoln in the BardoThe Lion and the JewelThe Lion, the Witch and the WardrobeThe ListenersLittle BeeLittle Fires EverywhereThe Little Match GirlLittle Plastic ShipwreckThe Little PrinceLittle WomenLolitaLondonThe Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in HeavenLone SurvivorThe Lonely LondonersLong Day’s Journey into NightThe Long RainA Long Walk to WaterA Long Way GoneA Long Way HomeThe Longest MemoryLook Back in AngerLooking for AlaskaLord of the FliesThe Lost Salt Gift of BloodThe LotteryLove MedicineThe Love Song of J. Alfred PrufrockLove in the Time of CholeraLove's Labor's LostThe Lovely BonesLove’s PhilosophyThe LowlandThe Lumber RoomLysistrataM. ButterflyMacbethMachinalMadame BovaryMake Your Home Among StrangersThe Maltese FalconMametz WoodA Man Called OveThe Man That Corrupted HadleyburgThe Man Who Mistook His Wife for a HatThe Man Who Would Be KingA Man for All SeasonsMansfield ParkMan’s Search for MeaningMarionettes, Inc.The Mark on the WallMarriage is a Private AffairThe Marrow ThievesThe MartianMaster Harold … and the BoysThe Master and MargaritaMausThe Mayor of CasterbridgeThe Maze RunnerMe Before YouMeasure for MeasureMedeaMeeting at NightMemoirs of a GeishaThe Memory Keeper’s DaughterMending WallMenoThe Merchant of VeniceA MercyMere ChristianityMessengerThe MetamorphosisThe Meursault InvestigationMid-Term BreakMiddlemarchMidnight’s ChildrenA Midsummer Night's DreamThe Mill on the FlossThe Minister’s Black VeilThe Minority ReportThe Miracle WorkerMiss BrillMiss JulieMoby-DickMockingjayA Modest ProposalMoneyballThe Monkey’s PawMonsterA Monster CallsMontana 1948The Moon is DownThe MoonstoneThe Most Dangerous GameMother to MotherMother to SonMother, any distanceThe MothersThe Motorcycle DiariesMountains Beyond MountainsA Moveable FeastMr. PipMrs DallowayMrs. Packletide’s TigerMrs. Warren’s ProfessionMuch Ado About NothingMuch Madness is divinest Sense -Murder in the CathedralThe Murder of Roger AckroydMurder on the Orient ExpressMy AntoniaMy Cousin RachelMy Family and Other AnimalsMy Kinsman, Major MolineuxMy Last DuchessMy Name is Asher LevMy Name is RedMy Oedipus ComplexMy Papa’s WaltzThe Myth of SisyphusMythologyThe Name of the RoseThe NamesakeThe Narrative of Frederick DouglassNative SonThe NaturalThe NecklaceNectar in a SieveThe Negro Speaks of RiversNervous ConditionsNeuromancerNeutral TonesNever Let Me GoThe New ColossusThe New Jim CrowNews of the WorldThe NibelungenliedThe Nickel BoysNickel and DimedNicomachean EthicsNightThe Night CircusThe Night Thoreau Spent in JailThe Nightingale and the RoseNine DaysNo Country for Old MenNo ExitNo SugarNo-No BoyNoli Me TangereNorth and SouthNorthanger AbbeyNorwegian WoodThe NoseNotes from UndergroundNotes of a Native SonNumber the StarsO Captain! My Captain!O Pioneers!An Occurrence at Owl Creek BridgeOde on MelancholyOde on a Grecian UrnOde to the West WindOdour of ChrysanthemumsThe OdysseyOedipus RexOedipus at ColonusOf Mice and MenOf Plymouth PlantationThe Old Man and the SeaOld Man at the BridgeOleannaOliver TwistThe Omnivore’s DilemmaOn First Looking into Chapman's HomerOn My First DaughterOn the Come UpOn the Face of ItOn the RoadThe Once and Future KingOne Day in the Life of Ivan DenisovichOne Flew Over the Cuckoo's NestOne Hundred Years of SolitudeOne of Us is LyingThe Ones Who Walk Away from OmelasThe Open BoatThe Open WindowOranges Are Not the Only FruitOrdinary PeopleOrlandoOroonokoOrphan TrainOryx and CrakeOthelloThe Other FootThe Other TwoThe Other Wes MooreOur Country’s GoodOur TownOut of My MindOut of This FurnaceOut of the Silent PlanetOut, Out—Outcasts UnitedThe Outcasts of Poker FlatOutliersThe OutsidersThe Oval PortraitThe OvercoatOzymandiasPachinkoA Painful CaseThe Painted DoorA Pair of Silk StockingsPale Horse, Pale RiderPaper TownsParable of the SowerParadise LostA Passage to IndiaPassingThe Passionate Shepherd to His LovePast the ShallowsPaul’s CasePeace Like a RiverThe PearlPedagogy of the OppressedThe PedestrianThe PenelopiadA People’s History of the United StatesPerfumeThe Perks of Being a WallflowerPersepolisPersuasionPeter PanPhaedoPhaedrusThe Phantom of the OperaPhiladelphia, Here I Come!PhiloctetesPhotograph 51The Picture of Dorian GrayPied BeautyPiers PlowmanPigeon EnglishThe PlagueThe Playboy of the Western WorldPlaying Beatie BowPoe's StoriesThe Poet XA Poison TreeThe Poisonwood BiblePolitics and the English LanguagePopol VuhPoppiesPorphyria's LoverThe Portrait of a LadyA Portrait of the Artist as a Young ManThe PostmasterThe PowerA Prayer for Owen MeanyPreface to the Lyrical BalladsPride and PrejudiceThe Prime of Miss Jean BrodieThe PrinceThe Princess BrideThe Prisoner Who Wore GlassesPrivate PeacefulPrometheus BoundPrometheus UnboundProthalamionPurple HibiscusPygmalionThe Quiet AmericanRagged Dick: Or, Street Life in New York with the Boot BlacksA Raisin in the SunThe RamayanaRansomThe Ransom of Red ChiefThe Rape of the LockRappaccini’s DaughterThe RattrapThe RavenThe ReaderReady Player OneA Real DurwanRebeccaRecitatifThe Red Badge of CourageThe Red ConvertibleRed QueenThe Red WheelbarrowA Red, Red RoseThe Red-Headed LeagueReflections on the Revolution in FranceThe RefugeesRegenerationThe Reluctant FundamentalistRemainsThe Remains of the DayThe Remarkable RocketRemembering BabylonThe Rent CollectorThe RepublicReservation BluesA Retrieved ReformationThe Return of Martin GuerreThe Revenger’s TragedyRevolutionary RoadRhapsody on a Windy NightRhinocerosRichard CoryRichard IIRichard IIIRiders to the SeaRikki-Tikki-TaviThe Rime of the Ancient MarinerRip Van WinkleThe RivalsA River Runs Through ItThe RoadThe Road Not TakenRobinson CrusoeRocket BoysThe Rocking-Horse WinnerRoll of Thunder, Hear My CryRoman FeverRomeo and JulietRoomA Room of One's OwnA Room with a ViewA Rose for EmilyRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are DeadThe Round HouseThe RoverA Rumor of WarRunning in the FamilySadako and the Thousand Paper CranesSalt to the SeaSalvage the BonesSame Kind of Different as MeA Sand County AlmanacSarah’s KeyA Scandal in BohemiaThe Scarlet IbisThe Scarlet LetterThe Scarlet PimpernelThe School for ScandalThe Screwtape LettersThe Sculptor’s FuneralScytheThe SeagullSeason of Migration to the NorthThe Second ComingThe Second Shepherd’s PlayThe Secret GardenThe Secret Life of BeesThe Secret Life of Walter MittyThe Secret RiverSelf-RelianceThe SelloutSense and SensibilityThe Sense of an EndingA Separate PeaceSeventy-Two DerwentsThe ShackThe Shadow LinesThe Shadow of the WindShakuntalaThe ShallowsSharp ObjectsShe Dwelt among the Untrodden WaysShe Stoops to ConquerShe Walks in BeautyThe Shoe-Horn SonataShooting an ElephantThe Short Happy Life of Francis MacomberThe Short and Tragic Life of Robert PeaceShould Wizard Hit MommySiddharthaThe Sign of the FourSigns Preceding the End of the WorldSilas MarnerSilenceSilence! The Court is in SessionSilent SpringSimon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaA Simple HeartSing, Unburied, SingThe Singing LessonSinners in the Hands of an Angry GodSir Gawain and the Green KnightSister CarrieThe SistersSix Characters in Search of an AuthorThe Sixth ExtinctionSlaughterhouse-FiveSleepersSmall Great ThingsSmall IslandThe SniperSnow Falling on CedarsSnow Flower and the Secret FanThe Snows of KilimanjaroSo Long a LetterThe SoldierSoldier’s HomeThe Solitary ReaperSomething Wicked This Way ComesSong of SolomonSonnet 116Sonnet 130Sonnet 18Sonnet 19: When I consider how my light is spentSonnet 29Sonnet 73Sonnet 7Sonny’s BluesSons and LoversSophie’s WorldThe Sorrows of Young WertherThe Souls of Black FolkThe Sound MachineThe Sound and the FuryA Sound of ThunderThe Spanish TragedySpare PartsSpeakSpiesThe Spirit Catches You and You Fall DownSpunkThe Spy Who Came in From the ColdStasilandStation ElevenStill AliceThe Stone AngelStopping by Woods on a Snowy EveningThe StormStorm of SteelThe Story of My LifeThe Story of Tom BrennanThe Story of an HourStrange MeetingThe StrangerStrangers in Their Own LandA Streetcar Named DesireA Study in ScarletSuccess is counted sweetestSulaSummer of the Seventeenth DollThe Sun Also RisesThe Sun RisingThe Sun is Also a StarSundiataThe Sunflower: On the Possibilities and Limits of ForgivenessSurvival in AuschwitzSwallow the AirSwami and FriendsSweatSweet Bird of YouthThe SwimmerThe SympathizerThe SymposiumThe Tale of GenjiA Tale of Two CitiesThe Talented Mr. RipleyThe Taming of the ShrewTartuffeA Taste of HoneyTattoos on the HeartTears, Idle TearsTelephone ConversationTell Me How It EndsThe TempestA Temporary MatterThe Tenant of Wildfell HallTender Is the NightTess of the d'UrbervillesThe TestamentsThank You for ArguingThank You, M’amThat Evening SunTheir Eyes Were Watching GodTheogonyThere Are No Children HereThere ThereThere Will Come Soft RainsThe Thing Around Your NeckThe Thing in the ForestThings Fall ApartThe Things They CarriedThinking, Fast and SlowThis Boy’s LifeThis Is Where It EndsThis is my letter to the worldA Thousand AcresA Thousand Splendid SunsThe Three Day BlowThree Day RoadThree Men in a BoatThe Three SistersThrough the Looking-GlassThrough the TunnelTill We Have FacesThe Time MachineThe Tipping Point'Tis Pity She's a WhoreTitus AndronicusTo AutumnTo Build a FireTo His Coy MistressTo Kill a MockingbirdTo My Dear and Loving HusbandTo an Athlete Dying YoungTo the LighthouseTop GirlsTopdog/UnderdogThe Tortilla CurtainTracksTracks: A Woman’s Solo Trek Across 1700 Miles of Australian OutbackTrain to PakistanTranslationsTreasure IslandA Tree Grows in BrooklynThe TrialTriflesThe Trojan WomenTrue GritTuck EverlastingTuesdays with MorrieThe Turn of the ScrewTurtles All the Way DownTwelfth NightTwelve Angry MenThe TygerUlyssesThe Unbearable Lightness of BeingUnbrokenUncle Tom's CabinUnder the Feet of JesusThe Underground RailroadUnpolished GemUnwindUp From SlaveryUtilitarianismUtopiaV for VendettaA Valediction: Forbidding MourningThe VeldtA Very Old Man With Enormous WingsA View from the BridgeThe Village SchoolmasterA Vindication of the Rights of WomanThe VisitA Visit from the Goon SquadThe VisitorThe Voice of the RainVolponeA Wagner MatinéeWaiting for GodotWaiting for the BarbariansWaldenThe WandererWar PhotographerThe War of the WorldsWarriors Don’t CryThe WarsWashington SquareThe Wasp FactoryThe Water DancerWater by the SpoonfulWatership DownThe WaveThe Way Up to HeavenThe Way of the WorldThe Way to Rainy MountainWe Are All Completely Beside OurselvesWe Have Always Lived in the CastleWe Real CoolWe Wear the MaskWe Were LiarsThe Wednesday WarsWeep Not, ChildWhen Breath Becomes AirWhen I Was Puerto RicanWhen I have Fears That I May Cease to BeWhen We Two PartedWhen Will There Be Good NewsWhen You Are OldWhen the Emperor was DivineWhere Are You Going, Where Have You BeenWhere the Crawdads SingWhistling VivaldiWhite FangA White HeronWhite NoiseWhite TeethThe White TigerWho's Afraid of Virginia WoolfWhoso List to HuntWhy Be Happy When You Could Be NormalWide Sargasso SeaA Wife In LondonWildThe Wild Swans at CooleWinesburg, OhioThe Winslow BoyWinter DreamsWinter SwansThe Winter's TaleWinter’s BoneWise BloodWitWith the Old BreedWoman Hollering Creek and Other StoriesThe Woman WarriorThe Woman in BlackThe Woman in Cabin 10The Woman in WhiteWonderThe World Is Too Much With UsA Worn PathThe Worst Hard TimeThe Wretched of the EarthA Wrinkle in TimeWuthering HeightsYear of WondersThe Yellow BirdsThe Yellow WallpaperYellow WomanYoung Goodman BrownYour Inner FishZeitounZen and the Art of Motorcycle MaintenanceZero Hour“Repent, Harlequin!” Said the TicktockmanAll's Well That Ends Well (Shakespeare Translation)Antony And Cleopatra (Shakespeare Translation)As You Like It (Shakespeare Translation)The Comedy Of Errors (Shakespeare Translation)Coriolanus (Shakespeare Translation)Cymbeline (Shakespeare Translation)Hamlet (Shakespeare Translation)Henry IV, Part 1 (Shakespeare Translation)Henry IV, Part 2 (Shakespeare Translation)Henry V (Shakespeare Translation)Henry VI, Part 1 (Shakespeare Translation)Henry VI, Part 2 (Shakespeare Translation)Henry VI, Part 3 (Shakespeare Translation)Henry VIII (Shakespeare Translation)Julius Caesar (Shakespeare Translation)King John (Shakespeare Translation)King Lear (Shakespeare Translation)Love's Labor's Lost (Shakespeare Translation)A Lover's Complaint (Shakespeare Translation)Macbeth (Shakespeare Translation)Measure for Measure (Shakespeare Translation)The Merchant Of Venice (Shakespeare Translation)The Merry Wives of Windsor (Shakespeare Translation)A Midsummer Night's Dream (Shakespeare Translation)Much Ado About Nothing (Shakespeare Translation)Othello (Shakespeare Translation)Pericles (Shakespeare Translation)The Rape of Lucrece (Shakespeare Translation)Richard II (Shakespeare Translation)Richard III (Shakespeare Translation)Romeo and Juliet (Shakespeare Translation)Shakespeare's Sonnets (Shakespeare Translation)The Taming of the Shrew (Shakespeare Translation)The Tempest (Shakespeare Translation)Timon of Athens (Shakespeare Translation)Titus Andronicus (Shakespeare Translation)Troilus and Cressida (Shakespeare Translation)Twelfth Night (Shakespeare Translation)The Two Gentlemen of Verona (Shakespeare Translation)Venus and Adonis (Shakespeare Translation)The Winter's Tale (Shakespeare Translation)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
Size: 810.2 MB
seeders:4
leechers:2
Litcharts Complete Collection (Literature, Poetry, Lessons, Shake... - (849556275 Bytes)

To share this torrent use the code below and insert it into comments, status messages, forum posts or your signature.

Torrent: Litcharts Complete Collection (Literature, Poetry, Lessons, Shake...

Trackers

tracker name
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://tracker.zer0day.to:1337/announce
udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce
udp://coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
µTorrent compatible trackers list

Locations

name
KickassTorrents
Torrent hash: AC22E955450B02486F6E8F15EB7A7A465316E1E1

strongly advises you to use Nord while downloading torrents.
Nord is the safest on the market, and the fastest as well.
No IP Log is saved using Nord, avoid other providers and choose the safest one.
Click here and buy Nord it's on rebates today!
We were able to verify your IP: 18.206.194.161, country: United States and you are near by: Ashburn.
If we can do that, others can too, protect your privacy with Nord.
is trying the best for you!

All Comments

*comments box temporarily disabled*
Report a bug